Skip to main content

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL II Rules for Success II

Ama Suno.. aaj bahut din baad mulakat ho rahi hai. So much was happening. The lockdown was getting over me and I was feeling very lethargic, lazy, irritated and don’t know what all. Bas bada low low sa lag raha tha. I am sure a lot many of you too must have felt the same at some point? Then we also got vaccinated got fever because of it, had body ache but all is well that ends well and hence I am back to doing what I think I am good at. Also for all this time that I was unable to pen down my thoughts and feeling I felt something amiss. I don’t know exactly but today that I am sitting with my laptop with soo many thoughts going on I feel a lot more motivated and happy. So this blog that I am writing today has a lot to do with my being, it has a lot to do with whatever little grown and success I have achieved till now. This blog is how I like to “Unlock my Potential” and move ahead in life to achieve success in some form of the other. Keep these pointers at your finger tips and remembe

BHU-VASTRA (A piece of my heart)

 ‘Ama’ Yaar aaj ka blog bhut khas hai. It is something not just very close to my heart but is a piece of my heart, of my individuality, of who I am and most importantly what I do. A lot many of you who just know me via this blog of mine ‘Ama’ Suno write to me and assume I am a full time blogger (Abhi tho nahi hoo, but the kind of love I am getting from you all is certainly making me overwhelmed).

So today I am giving a glimpse about my dream (Ama haan! Wahi sapne jinki mai har blog mei baat karti hoo). I always say dream and dream big. Sapne dekho aur unko poora karo. A lot of you might feel that I must have been extra privileged, have had a good backing etc etc. Yes! I was privileged because ever since I was a kid I have had my parents and brother backing me with all their support and now apart from them I also have my husband and in-laws who stand by me shoulder to shoulder. They encourage me to aim for even greater heights and put in a lot of love, warmth and compassion to everything I do. I shall forever be indebted to each one of them for all that they have done and shall do for me.

This most important part of my life is a joint venture by me and Apoorve Mathur https://www.instagram.com/fatboyrunning_46/ (yes yes! My husband. Ab tak tho aap logo ko bhi pata chal hi gaya hai about him). This dream (which we always say is like our child, who we have been nourishing and taking care of since the day it was born) is our company Anagha Overseas Pvt Ltd. Primarily it is a design house and has a lot of branches to it, of which our most treasured is Bhu-Vastra. 

Bhu-Vastra was founded in the year 2019 and is our brand which deals in Women Clothing line. With an aim to provide fashionable yet comfortable outfits in a pocket friendly range to all the beautiful ladies out there Bhu-Vastra has grown by each passing day. We have a database of 12000+ women who have shopped from us till date. With a simple motto to make space in each wardrobe we are moving ahead one step at a time and are sure to reach even greater heights.

‘Ama’ Suno! A lot of sweat, passion and time has gone into making this brand and I am soon going to make a very special video for all of you about our 5 year long journey (Kahaani tab se ab tak). But for today I am leaving you all with a glimpse of our most treasured pieces from the brand.

This compilation is on my most favorite girls who trusted us then and made such beautiful videos adorning our hot selling styles and looked absolutely stunning. Shower us all with all your love. To know more or to see the complete range you can visit www.bhuvastra.com  (or whatsapp on 9811724464).




Featuring:

1. Rashi Maikhuri 

    Wearing: Blue Cape Sleeve Dress

2. Shreyasi Goel

     Wearing: Long Black Block Printed Dress

3. Aayushi Kashyap

    Wearing: Black Dye and Dye Dress
     

Comments

  1. Lot of efforts put behind selections of fabric and prints.Everyone should visit the bhu vastra site once and recommend it for sure to ur nears and dears. Keep going with an upward trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.... Very well written truthfully... 💐🌷🌹👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved to know about each and every thing about your passion through this blog vinita. And it's an request please share and write about your and apoorve's first meeting till to the marriage. Awaiting for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said. By this spirit you will reach at the top and your dreams get fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great efforts and the passionately complied collection. Bhu-Vastra will reach great heights and popularity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully written. I have a few pics from Bhu-Vastra very comfortable to wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection with mix and match colors.Very comfortable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For all those who know me have always known
my love for writing. You have all supported me
throughtout be it with my novels or my random
articles in different publications.
For all who are new, thank you for being a part of my journey.!

The Blog ‘Ama’ Suno is all about me. It is like
my diary, a journal with a stride of emotions
and topics which have always been very close
to my heart.

If I am able to touch one life and get a smile
on one face I would know that I have
won.

Popular posts from this blog

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL II Rules for Success II

Ama Suno.. aaj bahut din baad mulakat ho rahi hai. So much was happening. The lockdown was getting over me and I was feeling very lethargic, lazy, irritated and don’t know what all. Bas bada low low sa lag raha tha. I am sure a lot many of you too must have felt the same at some point? Then we also got vaccinated got fever because of it, had body ache but all is well that ends well and hence I am back to doing what I think I am good at. Also for all this time that I was unable to pen down my thoughts and feeling I felt something amiss. I don’t know exactly but today that I am sitting with my laptop with soo many thoughts going on I feel a lot more motivated and happy. So this blog that I am writing today has a lot to do with my being, it has a lot to do with whatever little grown and success I have achieved till now. This blog is how I like to “Unlock my Potential” and move ahead in life to achieve success in some form of the other. Keep these pointers at your finger tips and remembe

WHO AM I? AAKHIR MAI HOO KOUN?

‘Ama’ Suno..!! Kahe ita bhaukaal macha rakha hai! Suno aur thoda dhyan se suno.. I am Vinita Bali Mathur, ek ab-normal ladki like a lot many of you out there. Kisi ki dost, kisi ki behan, kisi ki beti, kisi ki wife, kisi ki bahu, kisi ki dushman. Ha-ha mai wahi ho, the girl next door. Who looks very simple but deep down has a lot many things running inside the heart and mind. Let me take you back to who I am? Aakhir mai hoo koun! “Parampara, Pratishta, Anushasan” I have grown up following these three things not just because I am a bollywood fan but also because I hail from an Army background. Born in Varanasi and lived at Meerut, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Delhi and now Noida I am a little bit of everyplace I have ever stayed at, making me too much too handle. Yes!! I am difficult at times but that’s all of us at some point, isn’t it? And hence I am one of you, I am you! I am one of those rare types of people who even after coming from a middle class family never left dreaming

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

‘Ama’ yaar aaj ka din bhut khaas hai. Not just too every girl/boy but to every individual alive. Be it a child or an adult or even the tiny mieeni one who doesn’t even know a bit but certainly does identifies the mother. Such is the beauty of a mother.   The most special person, the one so selfless that all she has to give is love and care. I think I can write pages about my mother. As far as I remember I always wanted to be like her. To have the calm that she has, the charm that she has. Meri mummy na ekdum Bollywood movies ki mummy k jaise hai. For her it’s always been us. We were and still are her first priority. I remember seeing her happy face each day waking me and my brother for school; she was the first person I ran to in case I had any problem. In true sense she was my first friend and secret keeper. There is nothing I could hide from her. Just by looking at me she knew if something was wrong and that continues till today. Like I said that I always wanted to be like her but