Skip to main content

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL II Rules for Success II

Ama Suno.. aaj bahut din baad mulakat ho rahi hai. So much was happening. The lockdown was getting over me and I was feeling very lethargic, lazy, irritated and don’t know what all. Bas bada low low sa lag raha tha. I am sure a lot many of you too must have felt the same at some point? Then we also got vaccinated got fever because of it, had body ache but all is well that ends well and hence I am back to doing what I think I am good at. Also for all this time that I was unable to pen down my thoughts and feeling I felt something amiss. I don’t know exactly but today that I am sitting with my laptop with soo many thoughts going on I feel a lot more motivated and happy. So this blog that I am writing today has a lot to do with my being, it has a lot to do with whatever little grown and success I have achieved till now. This blog is how I like to “Unlock my Potential” and move ahead in life to achieve success in some form of the other. Keep these pointers at your finger tips and remembe

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL II Rules for Success II

Ama Suno.. aaj bahut din baad mulakat ho rahi hai. So much was happening. The lockdown was getting over me and I was feeling very lethargic, lazy, irritated and don’t know what all. Bas bada low low sa lag raha tha. I am sure a lot many of you too must have felt the same at some point? Then we also got vaccinated got fever because of it, had body ache but all is well that ends well and hence I am back to doing what I think I am good at. Also for all this time that I was unable to pen down my thoughts and feeling I felt something amiss. I don’t know exactly but today that I am sitting with my laptop with soo many thoughts going on I feel a lot more motivated and happy.

So this blog that I am writing today has a lot to do with my being, it has a lot to do with whatever little grown and success I have achieved till now. This blog is how I like to “Unlock my Potential” and move ahead in life to achieve success in some form of the other. Keep these pointers at your finger tips and remember that each one of us follow certain set of rules which are same but what makes the difference is the one thing that we do difference from the rest.

I am sharing with you all what I have been doing and following from a few years which have landed me where I am today. And like I always say, the road is still very long from where I stand today but I know that I will reach the end as a better and refined version on myself.

‘Ama’ Suno till them read my golden words, make them a part of you and let me know if it brought any chance in your life like it did in mine.

Rule 1: KEEP DOING SOMETHING=KEEP YOURSELF BUZY

Rule 2: HARD WORK=SMART WORK

Rule 3: NEVER BE AFRAID OF FAILURES=SUCCESS GUARANTEED

Rule 4: MOTIVATION IS THE KEY

These 4 basic pointers will bring the much needed change and difference in your life and will help you unlock your potential and get you success gradually.  


P.S: Each of the above listed point brought about a change

 in my life and hence I wanted to

 share with you all, what these actually mean. 

Tried recording a small video for all of you.


 



Comments

  1. Hard work definitely pays.....Keep up the good work and achieve your goals..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard work definitely pays.....Keep up the good work and achieve your goals..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy and hard working one's are not afraid of motivating other's.
    Summary of ur 4 pts. "Chauka"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Correct. Keep busy else there are lot of problems with empty mind and work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For all those who know me have always known
my love for writing. You have all supported me
throughtout be it with my novels or my random
articles in different publications.
For all who are new, thank you for being a part of my journey.!

The Blog ‘Ama’ Suno is all about me. It is like
my diary, a journal with a stride of emotions
and topics which have always been very close
to my heart.

If I am able to touch one life and get a smile
on one face I would know that I have
won.

Popular posts from this blog

WHO AM I? AAKHIR MAI HOO KOUN?

‘Ama’ Suno..!! Kahe ita bhaukaal macha rakha hai! Suno aur thoda dhyan se suno.. I am Vinita Bali Mathur, ek ab-normal ladki like a lot many of you out there. Kisi ki dost, kisi ki behan, kisi ki beti, kisi ki wife, kisi ki bahu, kisi ki dushman. Ha-ha mai wahi ho, the girl next door. Who looks very simple but deep down has a lot many things running inside the heart and mind. Let me take you back to who I am? Aakhir mai hoo koun! “Parampara, Pratishta, Anushasan” I have grown up following these three things not just because I am a bollywood fan but also because I hail from an Army background. Born in Varanasi and lived at Meerut, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Delhi and now Noida I am a little bit of everyplace I have ever stayed at, making me too much too handle. Yes!! I am difficult at times but that’s all of us at some point, isn’t it? And hence I am one of you, I am you! I am one of those rare types of people who even after coming from a middle class family never left dreaming

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

‘Ama’ yaar aaj ka din bhut khaas hai. Not just too every girl/boy but to every individual alive. Be it a child or an adult or even the tiny mieeni one who doesn’t even know a bit but certainly does identifies the mother. Such is the beauty of a mother.   The most special person, the one so selfless that all she has to give is love and care. I think I can write pages about my mother. As far as I remember I always wanted to be like her. To have the calm that she has, the charm that she has. Meri mummy na ekdum Bollywood movies ki mummy k jaise hai. For her it’s always been us. We were and still are her first priority. I remember seeing her happy face each day waking me and my brother for school; she was the first person I ran to in case I had any problem. In true sense she was my first friend and secret keeper. There is nothing I could hide from her. Just by looking at me she knew if something was wrong and that continues till today. Like I said that I always wanted to be like her but