Skip to main content

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL II Rules for Success II

Ama Suno.. aaj bahut din baad mulakat ho rahi hai. So much was happening. The lockdown was getting over me and I was feeling very lethargic, lazy, irritated and don’t know what all. Bas bada low low sa lag raha tha. I am sure a lot many of you too must have felt the same at some point? Then we also got vaccinated got fever because of it, had body ache but all is well that ends well and hence I am back to doing what I think I am good at. Also for all this time that I was unable to pen down my thoughts and feeling I felt something amiss. I don’t know exactly but today that I am sitting with my laptop with soo many thoughts going on I feel a lot more motivated and happy. So this blog that I am writing today has a lot to do with my being, it has a lot to do with whatever little grown and success I have achieved till now. This blog is how I like to “Unlock my Potential” and move ahead in life to achieve success in some form of the other. Keep these pointers at your finger tips and remembe

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

‘Ama’ yaar aaj ka din bhut khaas hai. Not just too every girl/boy but to every individual alive. Be it a child or an adult or even the tiny mieeni one who doesn’t even know a bit but certainly does identifies the mother. Such is the beauty of a mother.  The most special person, the one so selfless that all she has to give is love and care.

I think I can write pages about my mother. As far as I remember I always wanted to be like her. To have the calm that she has, the charm that she has. Meri mummy na ekdum Bollywood movies ki mummy k jaise hai. For her it’s always been us. We were and still are her first priority. I remember seeing her happy face each day waking me and my brother for school; she was the first person I ran to in case I had any problem. In true sense she was my first friend and secret keeper. There is nothing I could hide from her. Just by looking at me she knew if something was wrong and that continues till today. Like I said that I always wanted to be like her but she always wanted me to be me, to reflect who I am. She never wanted to overshadow my personality but rather wanted me to grow to be me. That’s how beautiful she is. She taught me what’s right and wrong. Never supported my wrong and taught me a lesson every time I crossed the line. Growing up I have had my opinions and differences she always listened to them and made me understand the right and wrong. But like every Indian mother she always told me during my growing up years, ‘kaam kaaaj, naukri tho sab theek hai lekin ghar ka kaam seekho. Wo bhi aana chaiye’ not just because one day she had to get me married but also because she wanted me to become independent in all the ways. She truly made me women of ethics. Today when someone praises me for the kind of person I am my heart smiles because I know aakhir ho tho mai unhi ki parchai. One of the most difficult yet the most special day for her has been my marriage. I have tears in my eyes even when I write this (and I am sure she too would be reading this blog all teary eyed). For all the time right from my engagement to my marriage day she kept me strong but cried her heart out even on the tiniest of the things. She had the biggest smile seeing me as a bride yet her heart was so full. It’s been 3 years that I am married now but not a bit has changed. The only thing that’s changed is that now I have two mothers.

After moving from the house where I grew up to the one where I truly belonged the journey had been very smooth and easy because of the mother I got here. She stood with me rock solid from the day one and helped me adjust. Gave me my space and yet bonded with me. Since the last 3 years she has been tying my saree everytime we have a function to attend (Damn! Yes I don’t know how to tie a saree). She has helped me learn to cook, showed up her trust on me whenever needed, backed me up with all her support, gave me her time, made me understand the value of keeping a family intact and most importantly loved me like my own mother. She has raised her son not just be the righteous husband or loving son but a compassionate human being.

I guess I am not just blessed but also very lucky to be loved by not just one but two mothers who I know are now the two pillars of my existence and individuality. I am remembering a beautiful quote that would summaries everything written above.

‘Once Blessed with a wonderful mother, twice blessed with my mother in law’




 

Comments

  1. Very well written Vinita. All my life I yearned to have had a daughter and look ever since you have come, I think we are really blessed to have you in with us and you are one of the greatest gift of God. I love you and love the bonding you have with Apoorve. Be blessed always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song vinita Happy mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crafted! More power to you🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow beautiful voice & message ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful voice & message ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup this one is applicable for every mother I feel. Same I feel for my mother too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said Happy Mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said Happy Mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely written by a loving daughter for her both the mothers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u so much vinita i wish my Mother (mother's day) with ur special video . Thanks for giving me words

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great message and beautiful song... Keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your blogs have been exceptional and absorbing. Apoorve and you have really worked hard and diligently. Our blessings and best wishes for your endeavours in whatever you do. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so proud to have a daughter like you......Love you dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am really blessed to have a daughter like you.....Stay happy always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For all those who know me have always known
my love for writing. You have all supported me
throughtout be it with my novels or my random
articles in different publications.
For all who are new, thank you for being a part of my journey.!

The Blog ‘Ama’ Suno is all about me. It is like
my diary, a journal with a stride of emotions
and topics which have always been very close
to my heart.

If I am able to touch one life and get a smile
on one face I would know that I have
won.

Popular posts from this blog

UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL II Rules for Success II

Ama Suno.. aaj bahut din baad mulakat ho rahi hai. So much was happening. The lockdown was getting over me and I was feeling very lethargic, lazy, irritated and don’t know what all. Bas bada low low sa lag raha tha. I am sure a lot many of you too must have felt the same at some point? Then we also got vaccinated got fever because of it, had body ache but all is well that ends well and hence I am back to doing what I think I am good at. Also for all this time that I was unable to pen down my thoughts and feeling I felt something amiss. I don’t know exactly but today that I am sitting with my laptop with soo many thoughts going on I feel a lot more motivated and happy. So this blog that I am writing today has a lot to do with my being, it has a lot to do with whatever little grown and success I have achieved till now. This blog is how I like to “Unlock my Potential” and move ahead in life to achieve success in some form of the other. Keep these pointers at your finger tips and remembe

WHO AM I? AAKHIR MAI HOO KOUN?

‘Ama’ Suno..!! Kahe ita bhaukaal macha rakha hai! Suno aur thoda dhyan se suno.. I am Vinita Bali Mathur, ek ab-normal ladki like a lot many of you out there. Kisi ki dost, kisi ki behan, kisi ki beti, kisi ki wife, kisi ki bahu, kisi ki dushman. Ha-ha mai wahi ho, the girl next door. Who looks very simple but deep down has a lot many things running inside the heart and mind. Let me take you back to who I am? Aakhir mai hoo koun! “Parampara, Pratishta, Anushasan” I have grown up following these three things not just because I am a bollywood fan but also because I hail from an Army background. Born in Varanasi and lived at Meerut, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Delhi and now Noida I am a little bit of everyplace I have ever stayed at, making me too much too handle. Yes!! I am difficult at times but that’s all of us at some point, isn’t it? And hence I am one of you, I am you! I am one of those rare types of people who even after coming from a middle class family never left dreaming